Board index Iowa Fast Track RC Rules UF1 Rules

UF1 Rules

Club ByLaws, Track Rules, and Class Rules

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30 am

bah, im not even gonna put the balls in my ball diff and still whoop up on yall...
FASTEST GUY ON RACE DAY... JUST ASK ME

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:05 pm

BUBBLESNSTUFF wrote:
bah, im not even gonna put the balls in my ball diff and still whoop up on yall...

You mean we are going to have to listen to the diff screech all the time.
- Cyclone TC VTA - TCX 17.5 USGT - SC104x4FT - SC104x4 LM Oval - SCX10 Jeep JK scaler - Bully Viper 2.2 Comp crawler -

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

ok.. no excuses... i ordered my tires today... now just gotta fix my diff and do some rearranging under the body and im good to go

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 pm

klimb2xs wrote:
BUBBLESNSTUFF wrote:

You mean we are going to have to listen to the diff screech all the time.

At least you guys knew how to adjust the ball diffs. I didn't even know were to start, Thanks Dustin and Rob for helping me out lol.
Tamiya F-104 - F1R Exotek - TEAM RED BULL
Tamiya TA06 Pro USGT PINK MONSTER
SC10b4 - Max upgrades + Tons of tires and spare parts FOR SALE
Team Durango DEX408 + Orion Vortex Pro system FOR SALE

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 am

Sorry Luke, I wasn't jabbing at you. It was Robby that I was making fun of. My diff was a little loose at the race also.
- Cyclone TC VTA - TCX 17.5 USGT - SC104x4FT - SC104x4 LM Oval - SCX10 Jeep JK scaler - Bully Viper 2.2 Comp crawler -

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

I wasn't taking that as a jab, I was just saying thanks to the 2 that help me with the ball diff that I have never had to deal with.

ALSO TQ RC RACING JUST GOT THE F104 KITS BACK IN STOCK if you don't want to wait for a good deal on rctech/ebay I would snatchone up asap b4 they are gone
Tamiya F-104 - F1R Exotek - TEAM RED BULL
Tamiya TA06 Pro USGT PINK MONSTER
SC10b4 - Max upgrades + Tons of tires and spare parts FOR SALE
Team Durango DEX408 + Orion Vortex Pro system FOR SALE

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 am

if I don't have to focus on working on stuff and driving and could just have the stress of tuning, im not too bad at figuring that stuff out... but I am not capable of driving, building, AND tuning, its just too much for my little brain

Previous

Return to Rules