Board index Iowa Fast Track RC General Board Indoor Racing in Dubuque - Final Three Races of the Season

Indoor Racing in Dubuque - Final Three Races of the Season

Iowa Fast Track RC Discussion Board

admin Site Admin

We are down to the final three races of the indoor racing season in Dubuque. There will be races on February 22, 2015, March 8, 2015, and March 22, 2015.

Here is a link to the race details for February 22, 2015:
http://www.iowafasttrackrc.com/2015/02/ ... y-22-2015/

Who is planning to race?

I should be able to make the race this weekend. Figures crossed! Can't make the 8th that is when the Gravity RC series is. Not sure on the last one, but I hopeful.

Side note. Also Roar Region 5 race on the 28th at harbor hobbies if anyone is interested. I'm planning on going up early Friday. They are racing 17.5, mod, USGT, USVTA. Practice on Friday the 27th and the race is on the 28th.

I plan on making all of them. I can't believe that there are only three left.
SCHUMACHER CARS
SPEED PASSION POWERED

admin Site Admin

Remember, there is a race this Sunday on March 8.

admin Site Admin

Who is ready for the final race of this winter’s indoor carpet racing series in Dubuque on March 22, 2015?
http://www.iowafasttrackrc.com/2015/03/ ... h-22-2015/

I'm planning on making this one! Things are finally starting to calm down a little bit after the birth of our 2nd Child :shock:

It should be a good race. Good practice for the Scale Nats. I heard that only four spots were left so if you thought about going you better hurry and sign up.

Are we doing anything special being the last race and all?
SCHUMACHER CARS
SPEED PASSION POWERED

admin Site Admin

For the last race, the guys in Dubuque are going to alter the layout to open it up slightly. That should be a fun change.

I assume they will do something about points, but I have not heard anything specific about that.

admin Site Admin

The new layout was a lot more fun to race on today. We were able to carry a lot more speed throughout the infield. It was a lot of fun to race on.

Agree, the new layout was a very good change! Had a blast :D

Return to General Board