Board index Iowa Fast Track RC General Board Road Race on Jan. 1st. - Cancelled

Road Race on Jan. 1st. - Cancelled

Iowa Fast Track RC Discussion Board

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:25 am

I just got a call from the owners of the Dubuque race track.
They need to know a couple things:

1) How many people plan on racing on Jan. 1st, 2015
2) What class are people going to race

Unfortunately, they have decided not to do a money race and just do trophies.
But they need a car count for each class so they know how many trophies to get.

Get on here and let us know if you plan to race and what classes or they are going to cancel it.
They need to know by Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014.

Tell everyone you know to get on and let us know.

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:51 pm
admin Site Admin

I'm fine with that. I like trophy races better than money races anyway. How tall will the trophies be?

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 am

There won't be any unless we start getting feed back from the racers.
If I can't give them an estimate on the number of people per class they will not hold a road race on Jan. 1st.

The Shark and I will be there.

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 am

USGT, still have to check with the other half and make sure tho :D

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:23 pm

I'm not giving a guarantee on this race. I may be stuck working in the windy city. Sorry, but if there is a race I will definitely try to make it. I still haven't seen anyone else post that they are going to make it to the Dec. 14th race. Whos gonna be there the 14th?

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 pm

If I am still in the area I will be at both races.

- Cyclone TC VTA - TCX 17.5 USGT - SC104x4FT - SC104x4 LM Oval - SCX10 Jeep JK scaler - Bully Viper 2.2 Comp crawler -

Post Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Since The Shark and I were the only people to commit to the 1st on 1st race, I told them that I can't guarantee we would have enough people to hold a race. They decided to put up a notice on facebook. If they get enough likes on that, they will hold a race. Not sure when it will be up and for how long. If you want to race on the 1st. go to facebook and look for notice of the race.

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Road Race on New Years!!! Dubuque Fairgrounds RC Raceway. Let us know if you are interested, please go to Facebook Link: ... 0769803921 or email

Return to General Board